SAS Survival Handbook - Revised (9780061733192)
|Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image to view a larger image.
Newly updated to reflect the latest in survival knowledge and technology, the internationally bestselling SAS Survival Handbook is the definitive resource for all campers, hikers, and outdoor adventurers.
From basic campcraft and navigation to fear management and strategies for coping with any type of disaster.
Take a look inside!
This complete course includes:
- Being prepared: Understanding basic survival needs and preparing essentials, such as a pocket survival kit.
- Making camp: Finding the best location, constructing the appropriate shelter, organizing camp, and creating tools.
- Food: What to eat, what to avoid, where to find it, and how to prepare it.
- First aid: A comprehensive course in emergency/wilderness medicine, including how to maximize survival in any climate or when injured.
- Disaster survival: How to react in the face of increasingly frequent natural disasters and hostile situations?and how to survive at home if all services and supplies are cut off.
Take advantage of this knowledge from John Lofty Wiseman, who served in the elite British Special Air Service (SAS) for twenty-six years (the British Special Forces). The SAS Survival Handbook is based on the training techniques of this world-famous elite fighting force.
Product Reviews & Ratings
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write a review!