Store PoliciesSurvival Metrics, LLC’s POLICIES for operations: 012012
- Survival Metrics, LLC has its Principal Place of Business within the state of Colorado as listed on the Colorado Secretary of State website.
- MAKING A PURCHASE Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our on-line catalog, click on any items that you wish to buy, and enter them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selections, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
- We accept Visa/Mastercard credit card payment only from United States banks, or verified PayPal accounts. If you are shopping from North America, place your order and use your credit or debit card with affixed VISA or MASTERCARD logo. International customers are able to purchase items using their verified PayPal account.
- International shipments are made via the U.S. Postal Service First Class Mail International service only. The U.S. Postal Service First Class Mail International service does not provide delivery confirmation or insurance. We retain proof of shipment and the U.S. Customs form in the event the shipment is lost. However, buyer retains the risk of loss using this method. A U.S. Customs number will be issued to the buyer at the time of shipment. Inquiries about the status of the shipment of an order must be made to the destination country’s customs agency.
- We charge when the item is purchased, as we use an automated, third party credit/debit card processing service. You may send your credit card information on our secure website.
MAIL-IN ORDERS : If for some reason you cannot get your card to work on our site, we can do regular mail-in orders using checks or money orders drawn on U.S. based banks and in U.S. dollars. You must be pre-approved before doing this, as some items cannot be done via mail-in order. Contact us for details. LARGE ORDERS: If you are planning a large order, we may be able to grant a discount at our sole discretion. We ENCOURAGE large orders, and we will work to get you a fair price. So e-mail us today to talk about your large order requirements.
Your order is processed (not shipped) within 72 hours after we receive it. We strive to ship within 3-5 business days. Larger orders may take longer, depending on supply. On occasion, some items may be backordered.
- Backorders: We will not ship the complete order until the entire order is complete (i.e., all items are ready to ship). However, if we expect any delay in excess of 10 business days, we will notify you. If we are unable to secure any specific item, we will notify you and await your instructions. If we do not hear from you within 60 days, we will automatically refund your money for that item (shipping and taxes, if applicable, will be refunded for orders where the entire order cannot be filled.) and again notify you of our action.
- There are NO overnight or other special shipment options.
- All shipments are FOB Denver, Colorado, or areas in the greater Denver, Colorado area.
- Shipping and handling charges are included in your shipping price.
- Holiday Season: Orders received between October 15th and January 1st are in the Holiday Season. We will strive to get your order shipped within 3 business days. HOWEVER, as with most retailers during this season, we can get swamped with orders. Please be advised: Your order during this period may take 10 business days to ship. We do NOT offer expedited shipping, no matter what the holiday or occasion. So please, plan in advance.
- Survival Metrics.com makes no guaranty, express or implied, that an order will be received at the shipping destination on a certain date, under any circumstances. TAX CHARGES For orders received from the state of Colorado, (i.e., the billing address is located within the state of Colorado) state sales tax will be applied to all in-state (Colorado) orders. Our Principal Place of Business is located within the State of Colorado, as listed on the Colorado Secretary of State website.
- CREDIT CARD SECURITY: We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. A SSL encryption method is employed.
- CANCELLATIONS Orders may ONLY be cancelled within 24 hours of making the order. This means we must receive your cancellation e-mail within 24 hours after making your purchase. No other cancellations are allowed. The 24 hours begins after you make your purchase, irrespective of business day or holiday/weekend day. If, after 24 hours from your purchase, we do not receive a cancellation e-mail from you, your order will be processed and you will not be refunded the full price. There are no exceptions to this policy. All proper cancellations are subject to a 15% processing/restocking fee.
RETURNS POLICY :
- ALL returns require a Return Authorization number (R.A.#) , which may be obtained by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refund or credit will be granted to any item sent back without a proper R.A.#., and will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee at Survival Metrics, LLC’s discretion.
- Survival Metrics, LLC will repair, replace, or give store credit on defective products at its sole discretion. As a general rule, Survival Metrics, LLC follows manufacturer warranty policies when determining issues regarding repair, replacement, etc.
- Returns of items that Survival Metrics, LLC special orders from a manufacturer will not be allowed. This includes items not in the on-line catalog or unusually large quantities of on-line catalog items.
- Survival Metrics, LLC allows the return, with an issued R.A.#, of non-defective, un-used items for up to 30 contiguous days after the shipping date with receipt of the item at our Returns Address (below) within that 30 day period, and subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. Any exception to this rule is at Survival Metrics, LLC’s sole discretion. If Survival Metrics, LLC, in its sole discretion, allows this type of return, a restocking fee of a minimum of 15% up to a maximum of 75% may be charged, and especially if the item cannot be resold (e.g., the item or its packaging has been disfigured or marred / marked, discontinued items, missing items, etc.)
- No returns on food items, special orders, or discontinued items are allowed.
- Orders returned by a freight delivery carrier as refused, bad address, or any other reason without prior notification or authorization will be subject to a minimum 15-75% restock fee at Survival Metrics, LLC’s sole discretion.
- Warranty, if any, on defective products may take 21 business days or longer for replacement.
- Non-defective returns will receive purchase credit only, to be redeemed only at Survivalmetrics.Com. No cash refunds are allowed. In accordance with and subject to the Returns Policy above, ship returns via U.S. Postal Service (only), with delivery confirmation, to:
Survival Metrics, LLC
7550 West Yale Ave
Suite # A-225
Denver, CO 80227