Katadyn Micropur MP1 Tablets (30 tabs) (SM8013692)
|Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image to view a larger image.
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. Say goodbye to those old-school iodine tablets -- these babies are new and, according to Katadyn, are the only EPA Registered Purification Tablets on the Market - effective against Cryptosporidium, Giardia, bacteria, and viruses.(Regular iodine tablets are not as effective against cryptosporidium.)
That?s why these MP 1 tablets are perfect for including into any survival kit and greatly minimizing your chances of getting a pathogen from drinking water.
These are the lightest and most stable formulation of chlorine dioxide available. Remember, most survival kits do not have adequate water purification tablets. Often, this is because they will expire over a short time. These tablets have up to a 3 year shelf life and are contained in a durable package to prevent oxygen exposure.
According to Katadyn:
- The MP1 tablets are the ONLY disinfection system of its kind that is effective against viruses, bacteria, cryptosporidium, and Giardia.
- Fresh tasting water - no unpleasant taste
- Easy to use tablets
- The same proven technology that is used in municipal water supplies
- Lightweight and compact - ideal for traveling, lightweight backpacking, and emergency use.
- Purification Method: Chlorine Dioxide Tablets (Note: there?s actually no active chlorine in the tablets. It?s the oxygen that is the active ingredient.)
- Output: 1 tablet treats 1 quart (1 liter) of water
- Capacity: 30 tablets
- Wait Time: see chart pictured in the "Click Here for Larger View" image, above.
|Loyalty Points: ||10 Worth $1.00|
Product Reviews & Ratings
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write a review!