Emergency Trauma Dressing, 4 inch, FLAT (SM30-0093)
|Click the thumbnail to change view.|
Hover over the large image to zoom.
Click the image to view a larger image.
The Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
series of bandages provide an effective, constant pressure bandage used for the treatment of wounds to control bleeding. The Flat ETD is packaged in a low cube space, flat folded configuration to reduce its diameter and footprint in kits. It consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
(1) Sterile bandage with up to 5 year expiry, Made in the U.S. & Berry Amendment Compliant.
(2) Suitable for applying immediate direct pressure.
(3) Multi-functional, all-in-one design .
(4) Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress.
(5) Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills.
(6) Durable securing device.
(7) Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application.
(8) Vacuum-sealed, Low-Cube Packaging.
Packaged (4 in.): L 4.25 in. x W 2.75 in. x D 0.875 in.
Bandage (4 in.): L 70 in. x W 4 in.
Weight (4 in.): 2.6 oz
Product Reviews & Ratings
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write a review!