A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine- 4th Edition, by Dr. Eric A. Weiss (SM4000-1503)
|Click the thumbnail to change view.|
Hover over the large image to zoom.
Click the image to view a larger image.
The 4th Edition is Here! By Adventure Medical Kits Founder and Medical Consultant- Eric A. Weiss, M.D. Contains the most up-to-date information on: wilderness & travel medicine; improvised techniques; "when to worry" segments; recommended prescription medications, and; guide for using the kits contents. This is the guide included in many Adventure Medical Kits products.
Pocket Sized! 220 pages at 4.25 in. x 6 in. x 0.5 in.
Click Here To See A Sample on Chest & Abdominal Injuries!
A bit about the author:
- Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, Associate Director of Trauma, Medical Director - Paramedic Education, Stanford University Medical Center
- Board of Directors, Wilderness Medical Society
- Medical Officer and Expedition Physician,
- National Geographic Society
- Medical Officer, Himalayan Rescue Association, Nepal
- Climber, kayaker, professional raft guide.
Product Reviews & Ratings
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write a review!